SAFE Service Booking
Dale Wurfel Chrysler Dodge Jeep SAFE Service Booking
The team here at Dale Wurfel Chrysler Dodge Jeep remains committed to serving the needs of our customers while ensuring the highest level of safety for our employees and our community. Our Service Department is OPEN to ensure that your vehicle's well-being is one thing you don't have to worry about in these difficult times. With our new SAFE Service process, we're taking extraordinary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SAFE SERVICE APPOINTMENT
Complete our Online Serving Booking Form below or give us a call at 519-245-2550 to book your appointment. A member of our staff will get back to you quickly to confirm your appointment.
Contact-Free Drive-Through Drop-off
You bring your vehicle to us with a Contact-Free Drive-Thru Drop-Off and we notify you when your service has been completed and your vehicle is available for pick-up. Throughout this process, we take every precaution to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our employees. More information on this is available below.
Book your SAFE Service Appointment
How does our SAFE Service Customer Pick-up / Drop-off Process work?
1. At your scheduled check-in time, drive your vehicle through our opened Drive-Through doors, park your vehicle, shut the engine off and leave the keys in the ignition. An employee will acknowledge your arrival from a safe distance. Please exit the dealership at this time.
2. After you have safely left the premises, a member of our team will sanitize all of the touch points on your vehicle, check it in and contact you to review your appointment details.
3. If your vehicle requires additional repairs during this visit, a member of our Service team will contact you by phone, email or text before proceeding.
4. Once your vehicle service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, email or text you a copy and process your payment over the phone or by wireless debit / credit terminal in our service drive.
5. We will then park your vehicle and sanitize all touch points.
6. When you arrive back at the dealership for pick-up, you'll need to contact your Service Advisor by phone, email or text and they will coordinate the return of your sanitized vehicle and keys.
7. If you need to pick your vehicle up after-hours, you must let us know in advance.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
‣ The government of Ontario has deemed Dale Wurfel Chrysler Dodge Jeep an essential service. As such, we are here to assist you with your automotive needs. With that said, the health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority.
‣ Sanitization of all touch points will occur when we check-in your vehicle and when we check it out. This process includes sanitizing keys, outer and inner driver's door handles, steering wheel, shifter, driver's seat belt and buckle, driver's door panel, arm rest and center console. We'll also install / remove covers on driver's seat and driver's floor mat.
‣ If you've recently tested positive for COVID-19 or are currently experiencing symptoms consistent with the disease, we ask that you refrain from booking an appointment at this time. We will be happy to assist you in the near future.